Tuesday, October 2, 2018

The Beginning


Hi guys! This is the blog of the Cluff family (aka the Cluffies)! I'm so excited to share our crazy life on here! 
Tyler and I have been married for a whole 2 months now! We LOVE the married life. We got married on August 4, 2018 in the Twin Falls, Idaho Temple. Yes, we got married on my birthday, and no I'm not crazy (wedding story coming soon). We had the Washington reception the weekend before on July 28, 2018 and the Idaho reception after the wedding. They both could not have been more perfect and were absolutely stunning. August 4 was the best day of our entire lives and we could not hide our excitement from anyone, even if we tried. 
After we got married we went on Part 1 of our honeymoon to Oregon. We hung out on the streets of Portland, road tripped, and camped by the ocean in Manzanita. We then met the Cluff and Fletcher families and flew to Kauai, Hawaii (Part 2 of our honeymoon)! Part 2 was all thanks to Mama and Papa Cluff. They're seriously the best in-laws around!
After our honeymoons (seriously, who gets two honeymoons?!), we stayed at the Cluff home for a few days, while Tyler worked for 3 more days until...back to school... Staying in Washington was so much fun, even though it was only for a few days. Mama Cluff took me shooting at a shooting range and she introduced me to yummy, Washington, peach milkshakes. I ate all of their chocolate ice cream out of a split, vanilla and chocolate gallon tub, which they will probably never let me forget. We had many wrestling matches with Tyler and Dallin in the living room. I thought this was hilarious because they would both, at many times, throughout their intense match, say, "Wait! Wait! Pause! My pump! My pump!" Their pumps would fall out of their pockets and get tangled between the two. Diabetic problems. 
After our short stay with the Cluff's, we traveled to small town, Kimberly, Idaho with Tyler's car completely packed full of his stuff. We stayed in Kimberly with my family for a couple days and opened all of our gifts from the wedding. That was super fun! We then packed up all my stuff and extra from the wedding and headed back to Logan, Utah! My family was nice enough to take the trip there and help us move in, otherwise we couldn't have gotten everything there! 
Our little apartment is the smallest, oldest, but cutest little apartment out there. All our neighbors are poor, married college couples, too and they're all so sweet. Our ward is great, even though we don't think the Bishop knows we exist. We turned in the papers to transfer our records over a while ago and were never introduced as new members of the ward and the Bishop hasn't spoken two words to either of us. So, we've decided to go inactive for a while because we're offended...JOKING! We love this Church and the Gospel!
Tyler has worked at the fancy restaurant in Logan called the Copper Mill since he's gone to school here and so he started working there again. He hates it there though, so we are both on the lookout for new jobs. I am doing a small nannying job with this great family and I watch a 3 year old little boy for about 4 hours every week. I just started a super long CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) program through Bridgerland College and will finish on December 20, so hopefully after that I can get a good CNA job.
So far, our life together has consisted of homemade popcorn, The Office, lots of laughing, chocolate ice cream, thank you cards, thank you cards, thank you cards, the living room rug problem, school work, scares from Tyler, "Alexa, play top most played music," dances in the kitchen (sometimes inappropriate...🙈😂), cuddles, kisses, and lots of fun!
Tyler has three more semesters of school left, including this one. He will graduate in December 2019 with a Finance degree. I am taking pre-requisites for nursing right now and should finish all my pre-requisites by December 2019 or May 2020. Tyler then plans to get his Masters in Finance. Where he will get his Masters, we do not know yet? I want to go somewhere different, like the east coast somewhere because his program is only 1-2 years and I think it would be so fun to experience a different part of the U.S. My plan is to finish a nursing program wherever Tyler ends up taking his Masters. Then, who knows where we will be or who will be added to the Cluffies bunch?!
Oh, isn't he SO CUTE?

Mama Cluff killin' the target!

Found this on my phone. Dallin teaches us a valuable lesson here, make sure Jesus Christ is always in the picture.



On our way to Kimberly! Aren't we pretty?








Back in Aggie Nation! 
"Show me a True-Blooded Aggie from Utah, who doesn't love the spot (clap, clap) where the sage brush grows!"









Our first date was here, where we spent 6 hours talking to each other.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Cluffies
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig